Missing God in your life?
He’s waiting with open arms!
You don’t have to get your life in order before you reach for God. God is already reaching for you. He invites you where you are today!
New to the area?
We are waiting with open arms!
Our goal is to grow through evangelism and being a welcoming and caring congregation of believers.
Tried church before?
Church of the second chance!
It is sad to say, but even when individuals have good intentions, personalities clash and people make mistakes. Many have been turned away from church because they have been hurt. Is God calling you to give church a second chance? You aren’t alone. Like many of our members have, please consider giving us a chance.
Come, just as you are.
These events are open to the public.
- 10:00 a.m. Women’s Bible Study
- 9:30 a.m. Bible Study/Bulletin Folding
- 7:15 a.m. Men’s Prayer & Fellowship breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. Worship
- a Christian congregation (Lutheran)
- a growing, thriving church, focusing on the people – not the building
- a faith community, not a club
- a giving, open & welcoming community
- the “church of the second chance”
- where during construction the rafters were blown over
- home of the “80 minute hour”
much, much more…