- a Christian congregation (Lutheran)
- a growing, thriving church, focusing on the people – not the building
- a faith community, not a club
- a giving community
- a friendly & welcoming community
- the “church of the second chance”
- where during construction the rafters were blown over
- home of the “80 minute hour”
much, much more…
Lord, teach us to sing, pray, celebrate, confess, dive into the Word & offer ourselves in worship.
Help us to continually find ways to invite, welcome, love and serve others.
Sunday Mornings (Sep-May)
- 7:15 a.m. Men’s Prayer & Fellowship breakfast